- When will my order ship?
- What if there is a problem with my shoes?
- How do I return an order?
- Shoe Care Tips
- Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
- Is my personal information kept private?
- I’ve forgotten my password- what should I do?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Will a signature be required when my package is delivered?
- How will my tukshoes.com E-Gift Certificate be received by my recipient?
- Can I apply more than one E-Gift Certificate or Coupon Code for my order?
- Do you have special Sales?
When will my order ship?
*Due to the high volume of orders during the holiday period and our efforts to get them out to you as quickly as possible, orders can NOT be combined with another existing order once placed.
When an order is placed on our website you will be asked to choose the type of shipping and a corresponding delivery date range.
T.U.K. is committed to delivering your shoes to you in the time you selected.
If the shipping method chosen states that the shoes will be delivered to you in 3-9 business days, then you will have your shoes in hand by the 9th business day.
In most cases shoes are delivered faster than the last day, however, no T.U.K. employee can guarantee any date faster than the last day of the shipping method chosen.
The first update you will receive from us regarding your order will be your tracking number. Tracking numbers are emailed to customers 2-4 business days after the order is placed and usually a day or 2 after the order has actually shipped.
T.U.K. Shoes does not recognize Saturday and Sunday as business days.
T.U.K. recognizes the following national holidays.
These holidays are NOT considered business days as some carriers do not deliver on these days;
New Year's Day, Martin Luther King's Birthday, George Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas.
T.U.K. Will be closed on the following holidays; New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas.
What if there is a problem with my shoes?If there is a mistake with your order, or if your shoes arrive damaged, please do NOT mail the shoes back to us.
Please contact us immediately so that we can determine the best way to resolve the specific problem as efficiently as possible.
You can contact us by email at our contact us page (bottom left hand corner) or by dialing 1-866-885-7463 extension 511.
How do I return an order?Not exactly what you wanted? Doesn't quite fit? Hey it happens. Just follow the easy return instructions on our return page located at the bottom of every page of our website.
Shoe Care TipsT.U.K. shoes are an investment in your comfort and appearance. They are high quality footwear which, when properly taken care of, will serve as a complement to your wardrobe for years to come.
To best protect your new shoes, we recommend the following:
1. Waterproofing and Stainproofing. At around $10 a bottle, Rain and Stain Repellent is an excellent way to protect your shoes from water, snow, mud, and spills. Spray your shoes before wearing, and on a regular basis thereafter.
2. Wear and Tear Prevention. It is recommended that shoes are worn at least a couple of times a month. The sole material benefits from the movement, paticularly in very warm or very cold climates. Shoes which are left to sit in a closet for months or years can have issues with the soles hardening and potentially cracking.
3. Maintenance. We highly recommend cleaning your shoes regularly, depending on how often you wear them. Cleaning methods vary depending on the shoe's material. Leather can be polished and conditioned with a leather lotion applied with a soft cloth. Suede looks best when brushed; although special suede brushes are available, a clean toothbrush works just as well. Fabric should be sprayed with a stain guard.
In addition, shoes benefit greatly from shoe trees, or shoe keepers. These are wooden instruments which are inserted in the shoe, and help to retain the shape and mold of the shoe. Shoe trees can help to prolong the life of a shoe by 4 or 5 years.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?No, you can always place an order and checkout as a guest. As a registered user you will have the advantage of being able to easily see all of your previous orders, and store your billing and shipping addresses for future orders. All information provided to registered users is also emailed to guests. Registration is simple and free.
I’ve forgotten my password- what should I do?To re-set your password, follow the "Forgotten Password" instructions on the SIGN IN page.
What forms of payment do you accept?T.U.K. Currently accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and paypal. All currencies are in U.S. Dollars. International Credit Cards may incur international processing fees by your banking institution.
Will a signature be required when my package is delivered?All tukshoes.com orders are shipped with a signature requested at the carriers discretion. If no one is available to sign for the package, the driver may choose to leave the package without a signature, re-attempt the delivery the next day, or require the package to be picked up from the local shipping facility.
How will my tukshoes.com E-Gift Certificate be received by my recipient?The lucky receiver of a tukshoes.com E-Gift Certificate will receive an email to the email address you provide when purchasing the E-Gift Certificate telling them you bought them an E-Gift Certificate. Be very careful when entering the receiver’s email address as soon as you finish your E-Gift Certificate purchase that email is sent to the receiver. The email will provide the receiver with a unique Gift Certificate code they will enter in their shopping cart.
Please contact us if there is a problem with your E-Gift Certificate purchase: email@example.com or 1 866 885 7463 ext. 511. If for some strange reason you need to request a return for an E-Gift Certificate purchase you will not be able to do so via our normal Return Request process on our site, you will need to contact us to discuss.
Gift cards do not qualify toward free shipping. Returns on items purchased with an E-Gift Certificate will be issued a Reward Points credit useable only on our website.
Can I apply more than one E-Gift Certificate or Coupon Code for my order?You can use multiple E-Gift Certificates for an order, but you can use only one Coupon Code. However, you can apply both E-Gift Certificates code AND a Coupon Code to the same order.
Do you have special Sales?TUK always has sales, be sure to sign up for our mailing list for the latest promotions, and be sure to check out our special once a year Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales this year! TUK Black Friday Sales.